Tuesday 19 December 2017

Fifth Dimension

I slip into the fifth dimension
with the fragrance that emanates
with you in my heart.
I have left them all
and stand in your presence now,
unburdened of all that I carried,
all that I have accumulated.
I feel no sense of guilt,
I have erased the past,
I stand without a worry
in the light that you shine on me.
I now understand you better,
relate more with you ,
all that has happened to me
and everything that will now ensue
are just a journey to reach you ,
to search for you
through my maze of dreams .
I am at peace with myself now,
with you, in your precinct.
Hope swells within me
because I have now crossed
the boundaries of the make believe
and stepped into the reality of nothingness.
This exciting feeling that I savour,
this electric that passes through me
are all just manifestations
of what lies in store for me
in the sanctuary of your arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment