Thursday 31 January 2019

Gandhi haters

There is a section of people who love to glorify Nathuram Godse and his philosophy. And produce logical justifications for his killing of Gandhi. Earlier these voices were subdued . Now with the anonymity and secrecy of group chats , we find them everywhere.

I can only feel pity about these mentally retarded people and their progenies. If they were from the uneducated or socially disadvantaged strata of the society , I would understand. But surprisingly they are from our own social circles and well to do middle class upbringings .

I don't know if it is my fault to have such hateful and spiteful people in my circles . Sometimes I wonder what is the fate of people like me in this world of venomous creepy crawlies all around . #Randomthoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment