Friday 17 February 2012

Blame it on me or try to brush it off but...

Blame it on me or try to brush it off
but both of us know this.
It would have been lot easier,
if I really could walk away ;
without stopping to look back .
But you have left me with no choice,
I can never get over your thoughts
and I just can not give you up.
If it was really easy to forget you,
then why do I feel the death wish
every time I try to erase you
from this cursed memory haunting me.
So I have to pretend every day,
whenever , wherever I meet you
or even if I don't , does it matter?
I do not exist for you , but you do
and will always be mine for me
View or comment on Arunangshu Paul's post »
Google+ makes sharing on the web more like sharing in real life. Learn more.
Join Google+
You have received this message because Arunangshu Paul shared it with paularunangshupaul.gopal2202@blogger.com. Unsubscribe from these emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment