Tuesday 12 July 2011

Corridor of uncertainty.

To reach the closed doors
I need to cross the long corridor
Dark and mysterious,yet
inviting.
But this game does not allow
the player to turn back
Once he reaches the corridor of uncertainty
What lies behind the closed doors
is also unknown
Maybe broken promises dating back to days long past.
Or unwanted obligations folded neatly on the racks
like clothes no longer in vogue.
Its difficult to guess.
But still I feel the urgency within me
to walk across the corridor,
in tired and faltering steps,maybe
and reach the closed doors..
Then knock in eager anticipation,
of meeting somebody who has been there before me..
One who has also taken this one way journey,
chosing not to return back,
as a matter of choice.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Arunangshu Paul
visit me on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment