Saturday 15 October 2011

My Kolkata trip has thrown up unpleasant surprise with my wife getting Malaria.

She is having high fever and very weak. Chloroquinol has been
administered but fever persists. Blood report shows presence of
P.Vivax which causes common malaria.

As it is the heat and powercuts here was a little too much for us
after so many days . But meeting friends and relatives kept us busy.
Things were quite bright at the beginning with food,friends and
laughter.

Now this has upset all our plans. I have extended my leave and she is
forced to cut down her stay as planned. Both will now leave for Mumbai
on 18th. I don't want to leave her here with son.

Let's hope the fever is gone by then.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Arunangshu Paul
visit me on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment