Friday 24 August 2018

Biryani at home

24.08.2018

As I grow older, my memory has started failing , I believe . Today while preparing Chicken Biryani at home , forgot to add ginger garlic paste . But it came out very well in spite of the error.

Now I am wondering , if accidentally I have invented the first Jain Chicken Biryani . Should I apply for a patent ?

Don't laugh . This is real . Swarnangshu Shekhar will vouch for the taste . It was prepared by me as a birthday treat for him .

Realisation :

1. All mistakes are not bad.

2. Great things happen accidentally.

3. Things can't be very bad if you do it from your heart.

4. A recipe or plan of action is necessary but not more important than the outcome .

5. Recipe doesn't matter as long as it tastes good .

No comments:

Post a Comment